11.3.11

March Madness


This month's service project is a Good Will drive. Please bring any non-wanted items (in good condition) to church anytime during the month of March. The donation box will be in the front of the Relief Society room. I don't know about you guys, but for me I really need this. I will let you know if there will be any changes.

P.S. in May we will be participating in Race for the Cure for the service project. I am giving those who want to run or walk a heads up so that they can start their training:) There will be other opportunities for those who do not wish to participate in the race. You can join our team by logging onto http://www.komenpeoria.org/ . When you sign up to race click on "join a team." Our team name is "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints". There will more information coming soon. happy running.

No comments: