7.8.09

Craft Hope


I'm just up at midnight scratching my mosquitoe bites, and thought that maybe you are doing the same thing too. So if you up at unearthly hours of the night why not put your time to good use. There is a fantastic website called crafthope.com and they are currently having a project where you make sock monkeys for child burn victums. Currently there is not a tutorial posted, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on craft hope nest you should be able to find one there. As soon as i can round up some socks I plan on making some. Let me know if you decided to do it too and send me pictures so I can post them on the blog.

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

What a cute little project! I want to try it. I will have to find some cute little socks and try this out!