17.7.09

My Visit to OSF

I delivered our file folder games to OSF the other day. What a rewarding experience. I wish I could describe in words the excitement that came from those little games. I didn't expect such a response. They had never seen them before and thought that it was a very clever idea. The volunteer services showed them off to the children's hospital and then the children's hospital took them right away to patients. Well done everyone. I wish all of you could have been there to see the joy in their faces. Thank you again.
We have another service project in the works. It might be a while before we get it going. In the mean time please use the resources below to continue service. If ever you have a service opportunity please let us know. Just e-mail us at the address located in the contact information.

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Thank you so much for putting that all together! What a great project!