21.8.09

Near and Dear to My Heart

On Saturday September 12th at 9am there will be a Small Wonders Miracle Walk to benefit the Children's Hospital of Illinois Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The walk will take place at the River Plex. Registration is available at the River Plex on the day of the walk at 9am or by clicking here.

If I could only choose one service project to do a year this would be the one that I would do. My oldest son was born pre-mature and was in a NICU for the first 10 days of his life. More recently my niece, who was only born weighing a little more than 2lbs, was in the NICU here in Peoria. I have seen first hand the miracles that the hospital here has preformed. Sadly I will not be able to attend this walk. Please let me know if any of you decide to go. I would love to hear of your experience.

Jamison just a few days old


Jamison 3 years old


Taylor Grace a few days old


Taylor Grace April 2, 2009 -August 25, 2009

No comments: